Friday, October 8, 2010

Plan now to attend Messiah 2010!

I am excited and honored to be this year's chair person of a local production of Handel's Messiah.  I would love for you to attend.  I can't think of a better way to invite the spirit of Christmas.  This year is unique because we are taking great pains to involve as many people as possible and as always, to make the performance of the highest caliber. Minus one dorky, redheaded soprano... ;)

Anyway - come!  You will not be disappointed!

One last thing... if you or anyone you know are interested in taking a painting class from the wildly talented J. Kirk Richards (who did the painting on the flyer), let me know and I will email you contact information.

  Plein Air Landscape Workshop - November 1st, 10 AM - 1 PM
Oil Painting Workshop - November 3rd, 6 PM - 9 PM
Nashville area, bien sur.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...