Thursday, January 27, 2011

A few recent happenings

This may be the first family photo we have had taken since Oliver was born.  I swear I will get some real ones done someday... This was a special occasion though - the day Tyson was baptized.  The memories feel too sacred to me to recount here, though I am happy to share them one on one.  They are kept in my journal.  Suffice it to say that it was incredibly sweet and memorable and that I am very honored be the mother of these four wonderful boys.

On my last birthday, we went as a family to Chattanooga to the Tennessee Aquarium.  We purchased the family membership thinking we would come at least once more to get our money's worth out of it.  So that's what we did on MLK day.  Such a great place!  

And a few cute pics of the latest snow day (before the thrifting expedition.  I should have added that to Zach's list...)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...