Thursday, January 6, 2011

Our family then and now

Me & my Love - -

THEN
{I apparently was flaunting my neck tendons and baggy jeans.  JB looks hot.  And 12.}

NOW
{I cannot believe we have no recent pictures together!  I will need to remedy that shortly.  I am thinking me & the JB look like we have seen a few things and travelled a few miles since the first pic, no?}

Will - - 

THEN

NOW


{Well, sorta now.  This was September with a much shorter 'do but I had to go with the S'mores theme.}

Tyson - - 

THEN

NOW
{CUTE!  And little ladies, he has the world's most kissable cheeks.}

Zach - - 

THEN

NOW
{Ahhh this pic just captures the essence of Zachy!}

Oliver - -

THEN

NOW
{Now now.  As in, while I'm blogging now.}

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I love it Stace! That is totally the Will and Tyson I remember. And your sandals were hot. I wore sandals like that w/jeans in our engagement pics. You are more beautiful today than ever!

Stacey H said...

Aww thanks, Stace!

Mia said...

Oh my goodness I love these! You guys are so cute, then and now. I totally remember Zach as a baby, they have all grown up so much.

Kleinmans said...

What a good looking family, both then and now!

Susan said...

This is so cool! Loved the pics! Got to show Chad! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...