I am a little over 2 months along which means the baby will come
- Are you hoping for a girl? (I am hoping for a healthy baby.)
- WHOA! You look like you are just about ready to POP! Are you overdue? (NO. I AM 6 MONTHS ALONG.)
- WHOA! Are you SURE you aren't having twins?? (I feel like breaking something.)
- Do you always carry so... out there? (Yes. Grr.)
- Are your babies enormous? (Not at all. Just me. Please run now.)
- Are you sure you should be __________?-fill in the blank (Are you sure you should be asking me that?)
Etc etc. I am coaching myself to be resilient but I fear that these kind of insensitive comments will be too much to handle this time. People. How hard is it to keep those kind of questions INSIDE? If you must ask, ask someone else. I know many who would disagree but I would prefer rudeness behind my back than to my face. Ignorance is bliss.
And every pregnant lady needs all the bliss she can get.