Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I ♥ Hatch Show Prints


There are so many wonderful letterpress outfits nowadays but I looove Hatch Show Prints and it is right here in Nashville.  I love what they produce and I love its history.  I paid a visit there a while back and one of my boys needed to use the restroom.  Take my word for it.  If you ever go there, you MUST visit the restroom!  Its the walk back there that is actually so amazing.  The walls are lined with all their vintage tools and wooden letters and there are old machines everywhere!  They are working and humming along and there is ink all over the place and beautiful art and posters....*sigh*.  My personal heaven!

I mostly just wanted to post this to show some of their work... check these out then visit their website if you want to see more.  HATCH SHOW PRINTS

ANNNNND.... if you are out of state and ever come and visit me here in TN I will take you there myself!

And if you happen to be an Anthropologie fan, did you see their catalog collaboration with Hatch Show Prints?  You can check it out here.

1 comment:

Mia said...

I had no idea you had another blog!!! I love these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...