Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloweekend

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Its fun but it never seems to end!  I am beat already and its not even actually Halloween yet.

Last night we went to the church for Trunk or Treat and tonight the boys went out in the neighborhood.  But first, this morning they participated in the Grey Ghost kids' 1k Race.  It was a very well done event and I am so glad they are doing this kind of thing!  Now if I can just make sure they don't eat their weight in candy...


And for their costumes, the boys chose...

A mime-
An Ewok (again.  yay!)-
Link, from Zelda-
And last but not least, a garden gnome-
Sugar buzzin.  G'night!

3 comments:

Renee said...

That garden gnome really got me! So dang cute.

McKenzie said...

hehehe i love all of their costumes! will looks so animated!

Stacey said...

I love all the costumes too! And Ollie looks sooo adorable!! The green slippers are the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...