Sunday, March 6, 2011

Copycat Fashion - Miss Pandora

I am not an original fashionista at all.  But I really appreciate those who are and and today wanted to sincerely flatter Miss Pandora with my little imitation.  I spotted her on Refinery 29 and of course I like her red hair and Ray-Bans.  :) I would love to find a flowy, pink or peach dress like hers but I have to work with what I have, which is just a flowy, ruffly pink top from Target.

Here is me, photo credits to the Jare Bare:


For me, fashion is fun.  Its a delicious little distraction that I love.  So while you will rarely see me dressed like this during the week, I love to play dress up from time to time.  Blame it on Barbie Fashion Plates...

And here is cute Ollie, doing his best "Risky Business:"

{Post Edit} - - 
Per request, a photo of the accompanying shoes that nearly killed me...

5 comments:

McKenzie said...

I love that outfit but I especially love the jacket! I love the mix of pretty and punk!

Sarah Most said...

I loved the outfit today. You totally worked it

stacey said...

You did look super cute today, and you totally should have put a pic of the shoes on here! They were awesome!

Family said...

I could say it again and again! You were AMAZING!

Kleinmans said...

Dang! You're on hot mama!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...