Thursday, June 23, 2011

This corn bread will put you on the map

Have you ever come up with a recipe so unique and so great that it has made you famous, if only locally?  I haven't.  But I know those who have and here is one of their recipes:

BEST Corn Bread I Have Ever Had (and its easy!)

1 Pkg. Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix (not to be confused with Hot Mormon Muffins)
1 egg
1 cup sour cream
1 cube of butter, melted

Mix that junk together and bake it up at 400 degrees for 20 minutes in a greased 8X8 pan.
Double the recipe if your in-laws are comin' over and use a 9X13.

BAM

I bet the owner of this kitchen makes good cornbread. {Southern Living}

2 comments:

Family said...

I do all that and add half a can of creamed corn and 1 Table spoon of brown sugar. NEVER DRY

Stacey H said...

Ooh now I am gonna have to try it that way too!! Sounds good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...