Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fluffernutter Cupcakes

I saw this post about these cupcakes from (www.thenovicechefblog.com)  and I had to give them a try!  They had me at NUTELLA.

I like their pic better than mine:

Basically what we have here is a peanut butter cupcake injected with a shot of Nutella and topped with the yummiest, kinda marshmallowy/seven minute frosting-ish stuff.  DIVINE!

I finished the cupcakes before I realized I did not have any piping bags and tips like the recipe recommends for the Nutella injection.  So I MacGyvered it with a medicine dropper.  HA!

The frosting they listed with the recipe turned out AMAZING and way better than other similar recipes I have used.  I will definitely use it for other recipes too!

Finished product:

The verdict was that they needed more Nutella.  (Doesn't everything need more Nutella?)  I will not be making these again without the proper tools, as it was very difficult to get Nutella into a medicine dropper.  :)  Still, I hope YOU make them for me and drop them off between 9 AM and 7 PM, any day of the week.

Thanks ;)

1 comment:

Renee said...

Oooh, I'm all over this like white on rice, and you know how much I love rice.

Thanks for the recipe!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...