Friday, March 19, 2010

Some things I love and a happy weekend to you!

Just had a moment before the boys' bus arrives and feeling grateful for stuff in general.  Loving this beautiful Tennessee sunshine today!  It reminded me of spending some time down in Florida a while back...just look at this sweet pic of my three cute boys!

If you follow me on Twitter, you know that yesterday I consumed 7 mandarin oranges in one sitting.  I would like to do the same as soon as I am done typing.  So yes, I love those.  Also on my LOVE list:

The Jare Bare

Hershey's Chocolate Milk boxes (from Costco)

V8 - Don't knock it 'til you try it!  Makes me feel super good.

Vienetta - But I can't find it in stores!  Do you remember this or know where I can find it nowadays?

Berry Blistex - Same question...anyone know where I can find this??? I miss it!!!!

Hummus

Hot Corners - Mac people know what I mean.  And if you are a Mac user and don't know what hot corners are, we need to talk!

My Chi flat iron - I especially love that when it broke, the JB fixed it for me by splicing a new cord onto it.  Handy Bear!!  ;)

More loves later...for now, hope you have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Myra said...

Love that picture of your boys!!! That ought to be framed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...